MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Website is owned and operated by the Delhi Homoeopathic Medical Association (Regd.) abbreviated – “DHMA”, established by the panel of an executive body of DHMA.
By becoming a member of DHMA you acknowledge and confirm that you have read and understood, and agree to abide by, these Terms and conditions Commensurate with this, anyone submitting an online form is deemed to agree to these Terms.
These are the following guidelines …
- All payment will be made in the favour of DHMA and is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Read all the details about the types of membership to avoid any discrepancies.
- Membership of any type will be starting/counted from the date of payment accepted by DHMA.
- The certificate of membership will be given after approval of all the documents and verification which may even take a month.
- The certificate of Membership will be made only after the completion of your profile along with your photograph on the DHMA website.
- If any of the documents are found wrong, invalid, or illegal your membership may be cancelled even without notification.
- An approval e-mail will be sent to your registered email ID after proper verification of the documents till then mentioning of membership on any platform is prohibited.
- Alterations to the categories of membership had to be informed within the next 2 days on the numbers mentioned on the website failing this your payment will be considered as a donation to the association.
- Associate membership is only for a referred member suggested by any of the active DHMA members.
- The taxes of online payments will be paid by members only.
- In case the payment for the renewal of membership has not been received, the member’s access to the website will end one month after the payment due date.
- The membership ends if the membership period has ended and the member has not renewed their membership.
- In case the membership fee due is not paid, DHMA has the right to terminate the membership of the member involved.
- In case a member deploys activities that may harm the interests of the DHMA significantly, or in case a member acts in a way that comes in conflict with the DHMA’s aims and nature, the DHMA holds the right to end the membership of the member involved.
- For the purpose of the proper operation of the Website, DHMA committee members and contractors may be given access to personal information as part of their services. Such committee members and contractors are subject to obligations of confidentiality.
- All jurisdictions will be executed in Delhi court.
If you do not find your name on our website even after one month you may contact us at +91-9711423617 (10 AM to 05 PM IST) (Sunday OFF) or write to us email@example.com